PRINCIPAL PIPING ENGINEER
Our client has made a commitment to support the energy transition and is rapidly expanding their capabilities within the low carbon and energy Transition sectors.
This Mining, Mineral and Battery Materials business is looking to employ a Principal Piping
The Principal Engineer will be expected to lead a team of engineers and designers:
- Generate the 3D Detailed Design, 2D Isometric Design
- Pipe Stressing Requirements and the development of piping documentation including Line list, Schedules, Specifications, and preparation of PED Technical Files.
- There will be requirement to lead in model reviews including clash checking of pipework design.
- The business is looking for someone who will proactively look to increase the size of the department through own networking.
- Supporting the engineering discipline manager in non-project based activities such as writing procedures, resource planning, establishing policy, budgeting, recruitment etc, to support the drive to continuously improve and optimise the operation of the department
-A degree in mechanical or mineral engineering is required.
-Experience in leading piping design including teams of designers.
-Experience of layout of mineral processing plants from run of mine ore receipt to final product or
similar transferable skills
-Substantial relevant engineering experience with typically at least 8 to 15 years
-Working knowledge of ANSI and DIN piping codes.
The successful candidate will gain an excellent career opportunity within a forward thinking and flexible organisation, as well as an excellent salary and benefits package.