A successful international gold producer with operations throughout Africa is looking for an astute Exploration Superintendent to manage all aspects of structural geology for this very complex operation. This role will also include aspects of mentoring, for this top tier producing asset.
This role will move from a site role to a regional role in future.
The company is still looking to add to the portfolio through strategic acquisitions taking another important step towards attaining notoriety in Africa as a mainstay player in those top miners with a focus on production.
The basics of the role will see someone take the role with proven expat experience and:
- Structural Geology profile is a necessity
- Precious metals exploration focus
- MSc or Ph.D. in Structural Geology would be an added bonus
- Worked with complex orebodies
- Focus on exploration - Greenfield AND brownfield would be beneficial
- Could be ideal for a young, hungry geologist looking to rise up the ranks or an experienced Structural Geologist looking to Advise
If you'd be interested in a prestigious company in a role with potential growth attached to it, please click apply now where Jon Taylor will handle your application in confidence.