Pet Food Key Account Manager - Germany
Are you passionate about the changing Pet Food industry?
Could you maintain my clients existing customer relationships and help to build new relationships?
Would you like to generate proven solutions and give advice on Pet Nutrition?
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to join a recognised market leader in the Companion Animal Industry.
Our clients have a great working culture and have fantastic perks that employees benefit from, such as:
- EUR40,000 - EUR70,000 - Dependent on Experience
- Attractive performance-related remuneration
- Paid Leave - 25 Days Per Year
- Great flexibility
- Company Car
The role of a Pet Food Key Account Manager - Germany is to be responsible for the company's pet food sales related activities. Develop new business, growth strategies and opportunities in the market to maximise long term profitable volume growth.
- You will be responsible for the sales budget (target) both in volume, margin and market share.
- You will work conduct analyses of the pet food market and determine the sales strategy including market specific pricing policy.
- You will drive the use and upkeep of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program. Implement detailed annual sales operating plans and preparation of sales performance reports for strategic analysis and review.
- You will manage key client relationships and resolve customer complaints.
- You will know the competitors and advise suitable strategy to compete efficiently in the animal health & nutrition market.
- You will deliver excellent service to the customers.
- Headquarters are in Germany - you will be required to commute to the office on a regular basis.
- Ideally educated to degree level (in Animal Nutrition, Animal Science or any similar qualification).
- Relevant experience as a Key Account / Sales Manager with P&L responsibilities ideally.
- Excellent business acumen (with proven business track record).
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- MUST be able to travel worldwide.
If you are self-motivated, results-driven and seeking a new challenge in an exciting, world-renowned business, please don't hesitate to get in touch today!