You are reading this advert as my client is looking for a seasoned Dealer Development Manager/Sales manager to join their growing sales team.
They are in a strong position to dominate our market as a result of recent developments, consisting mostly of dealer-based sales of mobile crushers, screeners, and other processing equipment . In order to achieve challenging sales and revenue growth goals in North America, my client is now seeking a Sales Manager to bolster their team. They will be in charge of carrying out all crucial growth-oriented sales strategies, methods, and action plans necessary to meet the business's financial objectives.
A key aspect of the role is to develop new business in already targeted markets, supported by existing dealerships within the product group. The is a remote role in the USA.
- Setting sales objectives for each dealership under your territory, with support from the Sales Director.
- Developing and executing key market growth plans.
- Oversee the complete sales cylcle by working with distrubutors.
- "Voice of the customer", provide feedback to relevant engineering departments based on customer feedback.
- Responsible for overall management of your dealer network.
- Market analysis in your territories, making sure to capitalise on all gaps in the market and identifying all relevant dealers to target.
- Training of new dealership sales team to ensure the product group is sold effectively
- Monitoring sales and finances and actively developing future growth through a positive working relationship.
To be successful in this role, you will need prior distribution sales experience in the specific industry.
- Proven key account sales and support experience.
- A track record of planning and executing sales strategies
- Strong background in managing complex sales cycles in an Engineering manufacuring enviroment, with industry experuence as stated aboce.
- Excellent client relationship and negotation skills
- Ability to collaborate accross the business as a whole.
This is a great oppertunity for those looking to further their career with an exciting prospect in the market, who of which are backed by the biggest manufactuers of Static and Mobile equipment in the world. The growth potential is huge, with the ability to expand into South America and progress your career to a more senior role.