Our client is one of ANZ's largest auto glass wholesalers with operations throughout the region. As part of plans to enhance their standing in the marketplace they are looking for a National Business Development Manager to join their team. This is a newly created role aimed at both existing but also new markets
Backed by significant investment in technology and warehouse improvements as well as an extensive distribution network and large stockholding the business is primed for growth. This role is charged with facilitating that growth.
- You will be responsible for taking stock of existing relationships, looking at where improvements can be made, as well as identifying new opportunities in new areas.
- You will be tasked with the implementation of a strategic plan to engage with new customers making use of significant market knowledge within the business
- Coordination of internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Success within new business development would lead to opportunity to lead projects aimed at diversifying the product supply base
- Undertake market segmentation that will form the basis of a strategic plan to open up and build new opportunities in the market
- Implement business development strategies to achieve business targets
- Meet client needs and increase client satisfaction
- In-person client and site visits
- Although not essential, some prior experience in the vehicle components space would be advantageous
- The ability to develop new relationships and to be the key point of contract negotiation for this is vital.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse range of people
- A high level of energy and engagement to further enhance an already positive workplace culture
- Play an instrumental part in building and growing the business
- Develop new industries of business for the company
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Company Vehicle