Drop off your CV
We'd love to hear from you. Send us your CV and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.
A global leading Facilities Management provider is looking for a Security and Mobility Subject Matter Expert to join their team in AlUla, Saudi Arabia.
* Responsible for supervising a specific security function (e.g. personnel security) or program within a business line or region.
* May function as a senior industrial security representative in accordance with applicable government security policy.
* May be responsible for training, supervision and career mentoring.
* May require budget preparation and management.
* Requires full working knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and/or associated Intelligence Community/Special Access Program security policies and procedures.
* Performs a variety of industrial security duties to include, but not limited to: personnel, technical, programmatic, information systems, operations security and communications security support.
* Knowledge of the government's personnel security regulations pertaining to clearance processing system and related electronic systems (e.g., JPAS, eQip and others).