CSG Talent are looking for a Mine Maintenance Superintendent to a join mining leader at one of their mines in Ontario. The Mine Maintenance Superintendent will be responsible to provide strategic direction and management of all maintenance, establishment of a robust maintenance program to help achieve increased productivity and to maximize return on investment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company during the start up stage.
You will work 4 days and 3 days off roster. This role comes with very attractive salary, bonus and company incentives.
- 10+ years related maintenance experience.
- 5+ years mine maintenance supervisory experience, with some open pit experience and/or heavy earthworks construction considered highly desirable.
- Possess an interprovincial trade qualification (Required).
- Experience working with mobile mine fleet - CAT preffered
- Knowledge of various (CMMS), with knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Effective leadership and organizational skills with the ability to build a strong team culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the operation.
- Detail-oriented with sound problem-solving ability.
- Proven record of quality work and execution of projects and plans including managing subcontractors.