CSG Talent have partnered with one of Australia's largest building products manufacturers to assist in their search for Machine Operators. This company have been established for close to 100 years and they have manufacturing facilities all over Australia. They are known in the industry for their excellent company culture, safety records and quality of product they manufacture. They are currently in the process of building a new factory due to excellent company performance over recent years. The company are investing heavily in the new factory with state of the art machinery being installed to ensure a highly efficient and productive process.
- Operating industrial machinery in accordance with safety, quality, maintenance, and production requirements.
- Ensure safety requirements are being adhered to.
- Ensure all assigned manufacturing areas are kept clean during and after your shift.
- Work closely with shift team leaders and other operators to ensure efficient running of the production area.
- Ability to identify issues with processes and the ability to problem solve.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have a minimum of a Certificate 3/4 in a relevant field. A certificate in a trade would also be highly advantageous.
- You will have experience of working in a manufacturing environment and experience of operating industrial machinery.
- You have ability to problem solve.
- Must have drivers license and access to vehicle due to location of factory.
- Strong communication skills.
Package and Benefits
- $35ph - $40ph (inc shift allowance)
- Excellent training available to get you up to speed with the machinery.
- Production, Safety and Attendance Bonuses (on average worth over $350 per week)
- 3 Shift Rotating (Mornings, Afternoons and Nights) - 8 hour shifts. Monday to Friday.
- Excellent overtime rates (on average, operators who are working overtime are earning $120K a year)
- Extensive list of other benefits available
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply through SEEK.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we can't always do this on every occasion due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.