Are you involved in the Solar PV industry and seeking an opportunity develop a career with an internationally recognised PV Brand?
Do you have a passion for business development and relationship management coupled with expertise selling PV into Utility scale markets?
I am supporting a global solar manufacturer who are seeking a Key Account Manager, based in the UK. The role will develop and support new and existing customers across the UK, selling PV products into large commercial or utility scale markets. This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales specialist looking to join an organisation with a renowned international reputation for innovation, quality, and clean technology.
- Responsible for procuring, creating, and maintaining relationships across B2B (Business to Business) markets to enable the organisation to achieve its desired revenue and market share targets.
- Develop a business development strategy that will drive and create a successful pipeline of sales across Utility markets, including with EPCs, Investors and Developers.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process including acquisition, forecasting, product delivery, contract management, logistics and after sales support.
- Spearhead and develop existing accounts to ensure the organisation remains a manufacturer of choice.
- Understand customer requirements, providing commercial and technical support to ensure the customer is provided with the of best possible solution.
- Analyse advancements and trends within PV to ensure competitiveness.
- Atleast 2 years' experience selling Solar PV products with Utility and Commercial scale markets.
- Demonstrable expertise developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing EPCs, Installers and Developers.
- Self-assertive and entrepreneurial mindset with a track record of success exceeding business development targets.
- Strong knowledge of the PV market and product range to successfully drive commercial sales.
- Proven ability to successfully report on sales, including forecasting, pipeline management and revenue targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for the PV market, with the ability to thrive in a structured international environment.