As a key account manager, you will:
- Responsible for sales activities within the business to not only maintain relationships with existing customers but also expanding your customer base, prospecting, and building the pipeline for new opportunities.
- Develop key relationships with crucial decision makers at various levels
- Travel primarily within the assigned territory for company/client meetings as required, as well as training.
- Develop pipeline and ensure on going activity
- Work closely with other leaders in the business to build strategies and execute plans to win account opportunities
- Forecast and publish sales reports within a timely manner