my client is a rapidly growing Boston-based commercial real estate and facilities management tech company. CrowdComfort provides large enterprises detailed data and analytics using our patented and proven SaaS (software as a service) platform.
My client's team is made up of entrepreneurial self-motivated individuals that deliver success for our clients every day. The team works comfortably in a hybrid and virtual work mode.
My clients platform gives employees a simple and easy way to submit requests, improving workplace experience and building operations. Solution includes three easy to implement web and native mobile applications, augmented with analytics and data visualizations. Currently approaching 50+ fortune 500 companies as clients, and we more than doubled revenue last year in 2021 and are positioned to exceed that in 2022.
My client has a 9+ year track record of success with the world's largest enterprises and offers a supportive culture that embraces grit, accountability, teamwork, and excellence. We offer a virtual, flexible, and engaging work environment with many opportunities to grow.
About the Role
We are seeking inside sales candidates for immediate roles within our growing software company. Main responsibilities include sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails along with inbound lead follow-up. Also work closely with senior sales team from prospecting through close, including lead generation, client meetings and demos, and prospect qualification.
Lucrative base salary based on experience and other factors (especially with prior experience in our FM/CRE space) plus healthy Commission annually, uncapped with potential for stock options.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns, events and prospecting campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails and build prospecting best practices that produce results
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Identify the best stakeholders in target accounts and navigate organization to promote CrowdComfort
- Hit meeting quotas monthly and quarterly
Required Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree required, Master's degree (or equivalent) is a positive
- Successful enterprise sales experience, the more the better
- Commercial Real Estate and Facilities management (including selling to Building Service Contractors (BSCs) background is a positive
- Self-motivated with excellent time management, written and verbal skills, along with a high level of professionalism
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach and ZoomInfo is a plus
We are a growing team with the opportunity to grow and own core product initiatives with the team. We believe that it's important to work hard but at the same time truly believe that employees outside of work should be respected.
comes with many benefits including:
- Company Health Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, etc.) with HSA
- 401K with company match
- Company equity and bonus plans
- HQ located at WeWork (1 Lincoln) located just minutes from South Station and T stations in downtown Boston
- Remote position with work flexibility (core hours)
- Annual company outings with remote employees