Head of Marketing - Animal Nutrition - England
Are you passionate about the changing Animal Nutrition industry?
Could you give clear direction based on market insight, competitor activity and brand potential to achieve market leadership status within given categories or trade channels?
Would you like to champion the brand, developing the company's profile, culture, values and reputation with colleagues, customers, suppliers, partners in the UK and overseas?
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to join a recognised market leader in the Animal Nutrition Industry.
Our clients have a great working culture and have fantastic perks that employees benefit from, such as:
- £50000 - £80,000 - Dependent on Experience
- Attractive performance-related remuneration
- Paid Leave - 25 Days Per Year
- Plus more!
As the Head of Marketing - Animal Nutrition - England you will work in conjunction with the technical and sales teams to develop the key marketing strategies for the brand to acquire new customers and deliver category growth through an effective marketing strategy. You will also give clear direction based on market insight, competitor activity and brand potential to achieve market leadership status within given categories or trade channels and take responsibility for the performance of brand within the business.
- To ensure that each category has a detailed 12-month activity plan that supports the organisational goals and delivers against expectations.
- Sustain an unsurpassed knowledge of the category. Responsible for market research and collating insights on the consumer to identify new business opportunities.
- Maintain and manage the company websites, ensuring each is kept up to date with content, product development and all sites have a detailed traffic acquisition plan.
- Deliver an e-mail and e-commerce strategy across categories.
- Manage the marketing support for trade customers- localise central marketing campaigns for key accounts
- Support central marketing with trade specific presentations to sales team and sales teams to trade customers
- Support sales team with trade events.
- Manage merchandising standards in store · Influence trade plan and promotions
- Create product literature
- Prepare and present marketing updates for review meetings.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Contribute to NPD, providing market insight and competitor activity information in support of the brand's product plan
- To build collaborative working partnerships with the wider parent business, developing ways of working which complement existing practises and share expertise.
- Responsible for all brand PR
- To champion the brand, developing the company's profile, culture, values and reputation with colleagues, customers, suppliers, partners in the UK and abroad.
- Headquarters are in North West, England - you will be required to commute to the office on a regular basis.
- High performing manager with 5+ years of marketing and commercial experience.
- Proven track record in developing and delivering growth plans for premium brands.
- Clear demonstration of a passion and understanding of brand and brand building.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Highly numerate with commercial thinking and a clear ability to present robust and compelling insight / direction.
- Capacity to switch easily between strategic and operational tasks, taking hands on responsibility for brands within the portfolio.
- Focused on delivering results and both continuous personal and professional development.
If you are a self-motivated, results-driven individual seeking a new challenge in an exciting, world-renowned business, please don't hesitate to get in touch -