We are CSG Talent, we are independent, agile and people-centric, and due to continued success and growth we are recruiting for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our Recruitment Academy on 23rd January 2023.
The Recruitment Academy is like no other Executive Search training programme; you will be trained, coached, supported and developed over a 3-6 month period by our highly experienced trainers. You will learn theory and practical based skills on headhunting, advertising, sales, negotiating, pitching and account management, which will result in placing high level candidates into very senior jobs across the world. Joining at the same time as three or four other like-minded graduates, you will be part of a tight-knit team and will be involved in group discussions, role play and team exercises - just some of the different ways you'll learn! Once fully trained & after graduating from the Recruitment Academy you will join your high performing team as a Recruitment Consultant with placements already under your belt and client relationships developed in your specialist market.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who want a fulfilling and highly rewarding career in recruitment. To be considered for this role you will have the following skills & attributes.
- Proven work experience throughout or after your studies in sales, customer service or client facing roles (office based, retail and hospitality experience considered)
- Consider yourself a people's person: a natural flair for relationship building and strong communication skills are essential in this role
- Proactive in approach: we need graduates who want to learn and are hungry to develop and succeed in this market
- Resilience: the ability to dust yourself off and jump straight back in when things get tough
- A team player: the importance of being in it together is important to us as that's the only way we will continue to grow
- Degree educated is advantageous (all disciplines considered)
What we can offer you in return:
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and the following benefits:
- Uncapped and highly competitive commission structure
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Maternity & paternity policy
- Individual and team incentives including days out, team building activities and trips away including paid trips to Tenerife, Majorca & the USA!
- A recently refurbished and modern office environment to work in including chill out areas with ping-pong, pool and darts and beer/wine fridges
- Free parking at our fantastic Horsforth site
- A clear and structured career path - we want everyone in our organisation to grow and develop and we love to promote from within
If this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role sounds like it could be the right fit for you & you can start on Monday 23rd January, we would love for you to join us! Please apply to be considered for this unique opportunity.