Are you a Crushing and Screening equipment expert and looking to move into training?
Do you have excellent product knowledge of crushing and screening equipment and want to be a part of training the next generation?
Are you a US Citizen looking to work remotely from home with domestic and international travel?
If you answered yes to any of the above, get in touch today!
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Expertise/knowledge of cone and gyratory crushing products
- Supporting market areas with their technical competence development.
- Supports Learning Design & Development team with content & curriculum creation with technical expertise.
- Deliver, globally, engaging instructor-led training courses & webinars, both on-site and virtually, using real case scenarios & best practices to target audiences from internally, distributors & customers.
- Plans and schedules training in co-operation with Head of Technical Training and MA support.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, technical seminars & reviewing the latest technical publications.
- Help administer a certification program for service personnel as an assessor.
- Ensures evaluations and feedback from training audiences to ensure measurable data of training effectiveness.
- Mentor & train other internal trainers through the approved Train the Trainer program.
- Ensures all training deliveries meet with relevant organizational policies, including health and safety, employment, and equality laws.
- Supports testing of new training methods.
- Identify learning program risks and issues, devise contingency plans to mitigate risks, inform management of such risks & mitigation plans.
- Custodian of training aides/models/facilities and ensuring proper upkeep & maintenance.
- Collaborate with BAs for sourcing subject matter experts when required.
This role would be great for anyone with an engineering background who is an expert with this type of crushing and screening equipment. Training will be given for the Training aspect of the role.
If you are interested in talking about this role with me, please get in contact.