Our Client is a global and leading FMCG food manufacturing organisation and a true global organisation on a mission. They now require a proven Finance Manager and will relocate the right candidate
The Financial Manager has overall responsibility for the day to day operations of the finance function across C&D France's production sites. The Financial Manager will support the Site's Finance & IT Director in the delivery of the Strategic Objectives of the business.
- Direct and manage the day to day aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions ensuring smooth & timely execution of various accounting processes and reports.
- Preparation, Review and Finalisation of monthly accounts and reports to meet month end reporting deadlines.
- Preparation of year end accounts and management of the year-end audit and statutory accounts submissions.
- Monitoring the actual performance, profitability and performing variance analysis.
- Identifying areas of budget concern and potential impact on financial performance.
- Monitor, review and oversee the preparation of the weekly accounts.
- Preparation and submission of all payroll, VAT etc submissions.
- Profit analysis by product channel and by customer.
- Continuous review of internal controls and procedures to ensure adequate financial and non-financial checks and balances are in place to safeguard validity of the balance sheet.
- Monitor and track capital expenditure projects.
- Management of Internal Audits
- Prepare and present the annual divisional budget.
French language is not a must however is very benefical
Other ongoing finance projects as required by C&D's France Finance & IT Director