Field Service Engineer - Solar
Bangkok, office base near BTS Ratchathewi
- Attractive base salary + car allowance + bonus
- Flexibility (On the road/WFH/Office)
- Work with an international company
- Full time
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer who can work independently and team player who will be working closely in technical support on company products with both commercial and residential customers across the country.
Our client is a global leader in high-performance intelligent energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
They have a diverse product offering comprising intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
- Providing technical on-site customer support for Solar/PV product installed equipment and systems
- Provide remote support via telephone as required for Solar/PV product installed equipment and systems
- Utilization of the company CRM system for case reporting and closure
- Providing technical (& advanced) training to installers, EPC companies, and system owners
- Travel to sites to address the following types of issues:
- Fixing/replacing/installing: Inverters, Internal cards, Optimizers, Communication, SE accessories (CCG/sensors/meters/etc.)
- Perform necessary inventory counts
- Support logistics as necessary for shipment issues relating to RMA activities
- Assist in the management service partner network within the territory
- Experience working in solar, photovoltaic systems, battery, energy storage, and inverters is preferred.
- Qualification or Degree in electrical/photovoltaic engineering or a related field
- Multiple years of experience in a field service/support role.
- Strong project management skills
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred.
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- An energetic, highly motivated, and driven manager person who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever is personally necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Ability to work independently
- Technical savvy
- Travelling is required
- Good communication in English both written and spoken