CSG Talent have partnered with an Australian owned machinery manufacturer who have an extensive client base in the FMCG industry. They have been established in the market for over 50 years and have an extremely healthy project pipeline. Due to a retirement in the business, they are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join the team.
- Control system design, programming, and commissioning.
- Working with customers to understand their technical requirements and provide solutions.
- Design and prepare electrical drawings.
- Maintaining project documentation.
- Ensure projects are run smoothly and delivered on time.
- Training client personnel and providing customer support.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills and highly motivated by technical development.
- Experienced on PLCs (ideally Rockwell, Siemens, Mitsubishi or Omron)
- Must have similar experience working as a Controls/Electrical/Automation/Mechatronics Engineer.
- Electrical license OR degree in electrical/electronic/mechatronics/automation engineering.
Package and Benefits
- $130K - $140K + super
- 25 days holiday
- Other benefits
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply through SEEK.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we can't always do this on every occasion due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.