Our client is one of the market leaders in manufacturing crushing and screening equipment. They are now looking to employ a talented electrical engineer to assist in new product development and support existing products.
This role is based in the office in Sterling Illinois.
The Electrical Engineer will directly report to the engineering manager and will be responsible for:
- Utilize design software to develop electrical/electronic design drawing drawings and schematics.
- Develop detailed drawings for new designs and modifications to existing designs.
- Leads cross-functional electrical design reviews.
- Develop the electrical and software test plan for new designs and validation.
- Work with the service department to resolve field and warranty issues.
- Works with the mechanical design team to coordinate space claim and mounting provisions for component placement and harness routing.
Skills and experience required for the Electrical Engineer role:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical/electronic/computer engineering or related field (4 Year Course)
- Proficient in computer-aided design software
- Knowledge of electrical engineering systems design and troubleshooting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software applications
- Knowledge in the use of Solid works/Dan Foss/ Siemens software
Please contact me if you meet these criteria and want to discuss this exciting opportunity further.