My client is a key player within the consumer industry who specialise in the design and manufacture of imaginative toys and games. The business has seen incredible growth in the last few years and has positioned them as a key player within their sector. They have an established business with a strong product portfolio and clear vision in driving the business forward.
Due to strong growth in their ecommerce sales channels, they are now looking to add an addition Ecommerce Account Manager into the team. This role will involve driving and developing close partnerships with Key UK online accounts and working closely with Purchasing and export teams.
As the Ecommerce Account Manager, you will be reporting directly into the General Manager UK & Ireland and you will be a key member of the sales team. You will be office based in Manchester working alongside another Ecommerce account Manager and Ecommerce Account Admin.
- Own strategy and execution of programs to drive sales growth across established and new Sales Channels such Market Places
- Develop and lead all a strategic road map that is driven by in-depth analysis of business results and customer insights
- P&L Ownership: Fully leads the management of the customer P&L across functional areas with a keen focus on and understanding of both ours and the customer's economics to drive profitable growth and improved efficiency.
- Strategic Orientation: Internalises the customer's strategy to develop differentiated joint business plans which deliver upon our shared objectives, while capitalising on the customer's outstanding value proposition and shopper base.
- Cross-Market Teamwork: Acts as a strategic inspiring leader in taking a digital-first, customer-oriented and holistic market perspective into decision making forums impacting third parties marketplaces
- Commercial Integration: Innovates upon our go-to-market principles to deliver a highly coordinated and results-oriented commercial & promotional plan which encompasses all facets of the business-ranging from retail and storefront execution to platform marketing and eCommerce operations.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Drives strong scorecard performance against key traffic, conversion, and retail critical metric targets through an analytical approach and a deep understanding of both the key paid & organic business drivers.
- Effective Negotiation & Selling: Leverages a data driven approach to negotiate and lead toward mutually valuable trade agreements.
- Drive Shared Innovation Agenda: Utilises insights to develop a test & learn agenda for future growth opportunities which deliver on improving brand protection efforts while elevating our brand.
The right person for this role will have 3+ years previous experience working within a consumer goods business as an ecommerce account manager, ideally having a successful track record with the Amazon account.
- Understanding and adaptability to new systems and processes.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Ability to think outside the box
- Excellent team player with a collaborative approach.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Good communicator
- Ability to work as part of a team or under their own initiative.
- Good time management skills
- Able to establish and sustain strong working relationships.
- A positive, 'can do' approach to business.
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, but able to remain calm and focused in a pressurised situation.
- Excellent IT skills including strong Excel and Presentation Skills