Customer Service (Logistics & Transport) Team Leader
Our client are a 30 year old market leading FMCG food businesses, manufacturing and distributing over 300 food products, leading their category as Australia's No1! They partner with all major retailers, and it's an exciting time to join the business with their recent national expansion into 3 new major supermarket categories. A fantastic success story, they are proudly a 100% Australian-owned business with a focus on their people.
What's in it for you?
- A career with a well-respected business in the FMCG industry - a company that looks after its staff! Attractive remuneration package.
- A fun office environment.
- A company that truly values your opinion and ideas
- Supportive management team
- Strong focus on career development
- Fortnightly company lunches
- On site free parking
- Extra paid day off on your birthday
- Quarterly and end of year Christmas events
Due to on-going expansion of the business, our client are looking for an experienced Customer Service Logistics Team Leader on a permanent basis to supervise all aspects of warehousing, goods and logistics. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a small team of logistics coordinators. The candidate will be expected to have a 'can do' attitude and will support their team in day-to-day tasks when needed, as well as overseeing the whole logistics operation, ensuring it is flowing efficiently at all times and keeping customers happy.
Key responsibilities -
Overseeing all order processing -
- Ensuring all orders are actioned and are accurate
- Stock Reconciliation
- DIFOT and OBSL investigation and reporting
- Cost reduction and continuous improvement projects
- Customer credit processing and reconciliation
3PL and Carrier Management -
- Develop strong key relationships with Customers Supply Chain, and 3PL partners in transport and logistics
- Ensure stock compliance - labelling, damage and documentation
- Manage stock at 3PL, ensuring reconciliation is completed
- Manage and Improve 3PL ways of working and KPIs
Team Leading -
- Develop Standard ways of working across the Customer Service & Logistics team
- Team coaching and training
Key requirements -
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is self-driven, flexible, efficient and with a strong work ethic. You will have proven leadership skills and will be able to display agility in your experience. To be successful with your application you will have:
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar capacity within FMCG
- Good knowledge of inbound and outbound logistics best practice, outstanding Customer service skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills including Excel reporting & data analysis experience, Word and Outlook
If the above role is of interest, simply click APPLY where James Slaven will handle your application in confidence.