Customer Service Lead - Inbound ANZ
- Lead and develop the team and enhance their processes
- Suitable for Customer Service Manager, Team Leader, Internal Sales Manager and Internal Team Leader
- Stable South Australian Manufacturing with a global reach
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service / Internal (Inbound) Sales lead to help become the critical conduit between the customer service team and Commercial side of the business. Our client is a Manufacturer based in South Australia. This role works to proactively engage the current customer base to service their existing requirements in addition to proactively seek new business while working closely with the Commercial Account Managers.
Key activities would involve:
- Maintain and grow the defined Customer account relationships via the implementation, delivery and achievement of targets aligned with the overarching ANZ Commercial Plan
- Provide a link between the defined Customers and the timely dispatch of goods to meet their requirements.
- Proactively communicate to identify additional, new business opportunities within the existing customer base
- Communicate with Customers and internal Supply Chain to proactively manage Customer's immediate and forward demand.
- Ensure data related to sales orders is processed, managed and maintained correctly and in a timely manner.
- To generate and ship picking slips in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide supplementary assistance, including customer intelligence, to the Australian Commercial Managers.
- Update the defined Customer Forecasts in real time
- Support the additional Commercial Customer Service Representative & Technical Customer Service & Autofill Representative
- Proactively connect with customers to process orders within the system & ensure all goods dispatched are priced correctly.
- Liaise with customers as required to confirm delivery of goods & produce picking slips.
- Process EPA's & set up internal Customer Contract pricing
- Process all requests for credits.
- Maintain customer files in CRM
- Liaise with Scheduling regarding internal stock levels.
- Send and receive ANZ customer forecasts and actively participate in assessing and updating forecast data, specifically identifying gaps
- Complete month end reports and customer reports as requested.
- Generate updates for the Customer Spec. index.
- Maintain a Customer call / SPIN plan for nominated Customer base.
- Send out samples as required.
- Demonstrated Customer Service experience (min 5 years) in a manufacturing environment, preferably within food, beverage, packaging and/or plastics industries.
- Comprehensive awareness and understanding of Supply Chain Management principles
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP Systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a broad range of people and cultures through various mediums (i.e. phone, fax and email)
- Effective project management skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
Suitable for Customer Service Manager, Team Leader, Internal Sales Manager and Internal Team Leader