- Exciting Career Opportunity
- Global Leader In Sustainable Innovative Building Insulation Products
- Dynamic Role For A Career Minded Professional
A global leader in sustainable innovative building insulation products with a strong commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
Our client is looking for an experienced credit controller to fill our position located in our 6 GreenStar awarded manufacturing facility in Somerton, Victoria.
Why join us?
- Attractive salary - Earn a competitive salary
- Professional development - Receive ongoing training and a regular review process
- Sustainable edge - Work in an environmentally conscious environment with a leading edge attitude to sustainability
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will work collaboratively with the wider finance team to ensure the department continues to meet its immediate and strategic obligations to organisation. We process around 1,200 invoices per month and have a strict policy on payment due dates. This is more than your average "debt collector" role and whilst chasing outstanding payments is part of your day to day, your responsibilities will also include:
- Debtor's ledger collection and reconciliation
- Adherence to credit policies and procedures
- New customer account process including risk assessment and management of credit insurance
- Credit reviews of existing customers
- Work closely and build relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare all required reporting as per deadlines assigned
- Assist finance team with ad hoc duties e.g. audit requests
- Management of the Assistant Credit Controller
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience operating in a full functioning credit control role
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or business related field ideal but not essential
- SAP experience
- Experience with high volume debtor accounts warranting strong reconciliation skills
- Intermediate Excel skills - Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills is a must
- Results driven and goal oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in dealing with building and construction clients would be an advantage
- AICM membership desirable
Please address the following questions in your cover letter:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- What work experience do you have relevant to the role?