We have a fantastic opportunity for the right Business Development Manager, with a background in Security Guarding and a burning desire to succeed. This role comes with a competitive salary, car allowance/company car, and a generous, uncapped commission scheme.
We are a dynamic, ambitious Security company with aggressive growth plans. The culture is openness, honesty, hard work, commitment, and teamwork. You will join a highly motivated, talented, dedicated team, committed to meeting the company's ambitious targets.
Who you are
You are a bright, confident, articulate self-motivated sales professional, with excellent interpersonal and communication skill (written and verbal). You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in security and be able to provide evidence of success. You have the resilience to persist in building a national pipeline despite the inevitable rejections, and the ability to develop meaningful relationships with clients through face-to-face meetings. You will be committed to every stage of the sales process from prospecting to building proper client relationships, fully supporting the tender process, closing the deal, and supporting client retention through pro-active sales account management. Above all, you are a winner.
Your duties will include:
- Prospecting for new business nationally
- Identifying the right opportunities and building a pipeline
- Establish personal relationships with clients to:
- gain an understanding of their business drivers
- make them aware of how we can help
- Create deal plans including
- mapping decision makers, influencers, key needs
- competitor analysis, and understanding of current service issues and future needs
- Acting as a brand ambassador, increasing awareness
- Collaborate with bid, operations, and commercial teams to create competitive, innovative solutions
- Fully commit to supporting the tender process
- Present to the client post-tender
- Negotiate and close major deals (fully supported by the senior leadership team)
- Manage the sales to operations hand over into contract mobilisation
- Remain involved with ongoing contracts to:
- Monitor successful delivery and gather client feedback
- Work with operations and the senior team to retain clients
You will get:
An outstanding opportunity to be in on the ground floor with a company that has serious ambitions. That brings the prospects of advancement to a more senior sales role, including potential team management.
This role comes with a competitive salary, car allowance/company car, and a generous, uncapped commission scheme.