BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - JANITORIAL SERVICES
Area: Philadelphia, PA
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER WANTED IN JANITORIAL SERVICES
My client has emerged as one of the leading providers of JANITORIAL SERVICES to Blue-Chip organisations in the PHILADELPHIA with a core focus on Commercial clients.
My client currently requires a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to cover the Philadelphia territory for the generation of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities. My client is seeking someone from the industry with a genuine reason for looking for a new position however my client will look at anyone with a proven NEW BUSINESS background.
- You will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for my client to an agreed annual revenue target of $500k
- You will be expected to spend 80% of your time out of the office in meetings. The ability to prospect and develop your area is key aspect of the role and ultimately the success of the BDM.
- Appointments will be made for you by the telemarketing department however you are required to ensure your prospect database is up to date and contains relevant information.
- You will work closely with Sales Support who will produce all tender, PQQ and proposal responses.
- Reporting Directly to the owner you will be required to manage your own pipe line and administration.
- You must be highly self - motivated and have a strong desire to drive own activity
- My client doesn't want anyone who needs micro managing this is a real opportunity to shine with a multi million pound company.
- Genuine reason for being on the job market
- Experience of successful field sales and demonstrate capability of developing new opportunities
- Experience in selling high ticket values to senior Directors
- Career minded with an ultimate career goal and path to achieve it
For immediate consideration please forward an up to date CV with day time contact details.