CSG is currently working with a well-positioned operational mining company focused on its growing skill-sets in key areas of their flagship assets in New South Wales. At this time they require an Mining Engineer to provide geotechnical support to the operations team on-site.
This role allows you to take of of the tediousness away from some Australian FIFO roles by relocating you and the family to a good sized mining town. Yes, this Mining Engineer role is residential and focused on underground hard rock mining.
Whilst working in a collaborative, diverse team, you will...
- Lead the program to further reduce any risks at our assets
- Work with asset and studies teams to identify risks and actively engineer out hazards
- Deliver efficient short-term mine/plant production schedules
- Daily data capturing and reporting
- Support the technical work program
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering
- 2+ years experience in Mine Operations and/or Projects, Mine Technical Services and/or Studies
- Demonstrated communication skills, including an ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Deswik 'expert'
- You will be a highly motivated individual with a strong technical aptitude in the field, ideally with significant exposure to mining operations and the metals & mining industry in general
- Excellent writing skills, attention to detail, and an ability to problem-solve
- Strong focus on Safety
To join this stable organisation with a clear mission strategy and multiple operations all showing long term potential, please click apply now where Evan Jones will handle your application.