Supply Chain Planner
Our client is a well-established FMCG business, currently running 2 large sites across Sydney with an established multilevel supply chain, logistics and procurement teams across both sites.
Due to a recent acquisition of another well-known FMCG brand and further investment, they are looking for a SUPPLY CHAIN/ PRODUCTION PLANNER to join the business as they grow the operation.
What's on offer?
- Being a large ASX listed business, the development opportunities are endless. You will work alongside a talented management team who will actively help you learn new skills and build on your existing experience.
- On-site Parking.
- Work for a major national brand
- Great career development opportunities with a fast paced and dynamic operation and team.
- They are open to candidates from Supply, Demand or Production Planning backgrounds.
- Salary: Up to $110k plus Super depending on demonstrated level of experience
- Opportunity to work on projects related to ground up process improvement and systems implementations.
The Supply Chain Planner will deliver an effective plan that optimises the production of finished goods accounting for availability, inventory, and freshness at the lowest production costs. This role generates and contributes effective production schedules daily to comply with raw material usage, plant capacity and demand requirements, and identify gaps for proactive risk mitigation, ultimately having finished goods to cover all needs of the customer.
- Manage forecasts to prioritise requirements to ensure that production meets delivery time-frames.
- Develop a schedule that reduces the amount of downtime through the determination of an optimum achievable production sequence.
- Identify and resolve shortfalls in raw materials ensuring process owners are communicated and understand time-lines to resolve.
- Ensure that production plans and volumes are appropriately communicated, and distribution lists are up to date.
- Ensure that all inputs into the planning process are accurate and timely (to make planning decisions) e.g orders, order plans, inventories etc.
- Define and maintain throughput rates of production capabilities.
- Develop and maintain a labour requirement and capability to model to enable "what-if" scenarios.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in Supply Chain Planning in a manufacturing environment in large complex environments.
- Open to candidates from other industries however FMCG experience is desirable.
- Solid MS Office skills, advanced Excel experience
- Demonstrated experience interpreting, analysing, and reporting data.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with integrated ERP systems (for example SAP) and working with cross functional teams. Intermediate to Advanced Excel skillset.
- Ability to identify cost-reduction or process improvement
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of change and influence stakeholders to deliver the best outcome.
- Very much open to candidates with the right drive to develop into different types of planning.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and growing business, working with one on Australia's most loved brands. INTERVIEWING NOW!
If you would like to find out more, please click 'APPLY' where James Slaven will handle your application in confidence.
Please note: You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this role (either PR or Citizen)