Our client is a family of brands and businesses, making it possible for customers around the world to express themselves through fashion and design and whilst doing this, choose a more sustainable lifestyle. They create value for people and society in general by delivering their customer offering and by developing with a focus on sustainable and profitable growth.
- Salary up to $85k plus Super DOE
- Newly created role
- Join a well established retail going through some exciting growth
- Join one of the best known apparel businesses in the world
- Realistic career opportunities
Responsible for all financial and operational data related to DC controlling, including set up and follow up on agreed budget, projects, KPIs in terms of efficiency and productivity as well as QA.
Support departments and management as well as reports and analyses
- Support defining framework & reports structure to follow up on business results on regular basis, in alignment with overall global guidelines and reporting needs of DC Management
Support and drive contract negotiation (e.g. oversee and initiate tendering of contracts with external vendors)
Verify correct invoicing and quality check of main cost drivers. Support identifying and driving areas of improvement with regards to DC performance by performing relevant analyses and reports as well as define potential action plan, e.g. for improving profitability, service level, efficiency, DC costs etc
- Ability to understand your impact to others and contribution to the bigger picture
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one the worlds most loved and best known retailers. If you would like to find out more, simply click APPLY and James Slaven will handle your application in confidence.