Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Receive 11-20% commissions on all invoiced sales - no threshold
- Great average tenure in the business, with high performing colleagues you can learn from
- Join a business that offers genuine flexible working, WFH and flexi hours.
- Will consider sponsorship for people looking to emigrate to Australia
- Industry experience in Construction, Civils, Engineering or Mining highly regarded.
At CSG we believe there is no 'mould' for a great recruiter, we want people to use what makes them unique; that is why a career at CSG is not black and white.
By rewarding people for their successes, ensuring they progress their careers and providing a 'feel good' culture, it is no wonder that 98% of our employees are proud to work at CSG!
We empower our people to be successful and reward them for their hard work. We give people the opportunity to reach and exceed their goals both financially and personally. While also offering some fantastic benefits to say 'well done' for your hard work and achievements.
CSG are Global Talent Experts, operate across 7 specialist sectors and take a pro-active approach to recruitment and headhunting. We place mid-level to senior level positions in over 60+ countries worldwide.
Originally established in 2003, CSG was formed from the merger of six specialist recruitment businesses in 2015, and now has over 200 employees working across six offices throughout Europe, Australia, Asia Pacific and MENA.
As a senior recruitment consultant in the Perth based team you will work closely with the allocated recruitment resource who will help and support you to find and attract candidates. Our strategy is to identify talent that is active, passive and also not looking.
- Generate and identify new business while also supporting with existing clients
- Conduct headhunting campaigns to Identify talent form client's competitors.
- Support with talent strategy services such as, Talent Pipeline, Salary surveys & Diversity & Inclusion.
- Engage in networking & referral campaigns to attract passive and active candidates.
- Proactively finding suitable candidates on LinkedIn, Seek Talent & social media.
- Sourcing, screening & conducting in depth candidate interviews.
- Advertising vacancies on Seek, LinkedIn, Broadbean and managing the responses.
- Conducting detailed references on all shortlisted candidates.
- Work strategically with the team to identify and implement talent attraction strategies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all interviewed candidates.
PROGRESS YOUR CAREER
At CSG we have a structured career path so that all our employees know exactly what they need to do to progress in their career.
- Become a true expert in a specialist vertical market
- Work with some of the world's leading global brands with interstate and international travel
- Ongoing training & development for all levels of Consultants
- Progress through our structured career pathway which allows for quarterly promotions
- Benefit from our investments in industry leading technology
- Benefit from a dedicated & experienced marketing team to help grow your brand
- Take the opportunity to relocate to one of our overseas offices
- Genuine flexible working policy, flexible on working hours and WFH
- 4.5 day work weeks, paid for 5 days
- No threshold commission structure
- National and Overseas incentives
- Clear career progression
- Free gym membership
- Contributions to healthcare
- 6 months fully paid maternity
- 3 weeks fully paid paternity
- $2000 AUD towards IVF
- Previous recruitment experience is an essential
- Excellent English speaking and written skills
- For sponsorship applicants you must have
- 5 years of experience in recruitment OR a relevant bachelor degree with 2-3 years' experience in recruitment