My client is a leading architectural design and interiors firm with offices across the United States.
Due to consistent project wins, they are in search of several organized and enthusiastic Project Managers to join their Mixed-Use team. These individuals will manage several teams handling multiple projects of varying size and scope, expand current client engagements, and encourage the expansion of service offerings by other teams.
They are looking for individuals with at least 6 years' relevant experience in Project Management, an interiors or architecture degree and some experience of Deltek and Revit would be highly desirable
- Consult with client to determine project scope, requirements and timeline
- Generate work plans, fee proposals and project schedules in response to client's request
- Develop and execute contracts between the company, its outside consultants and the client for services requested
- Establish both quantitative and qualitative goals and objectives for each project
- Finalize, communicate and monitor project scope, schedules, work plans and budgets to the team as detailed in the agreement
- Lead and coordinate the project team's work effort and foster a collaborative work environment
- Provide direction, technical advice and guidance for the development of the project including the construction documents, coordination with consultants and the timely delivery of services
- Review the documents for appropriateness, accuracy and adherence to client expectations, company standards, building codes, and ADA recommendations
- Routinely monitor project financial reporting data including AR reporting, discuss problem resolutions as appropriate with Studio Director and take corrective action as agreed upon
- Enhance the work and careers of company teammates through continuous training, support and mentoring. Participate in professional development reviews and encourage lessons learned discussions
- Effectively manage team members to maintain positive interactions, while ensuring the highest product quality and meeting client expectations within the approved fee, project budget and project schedule
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with teammates, internal and external consultants, contractors and approval agencies
- Develop, maintain and grow relationships with existing clients and pro-actively identify new and/or additional opportunities as they arise
- Meet with Studio Director periodically to review all project matters and provide recommendations for corrective actions and/or future adjustments to processes as appropriate
My client can offer a salary range of $90000-130,000 - possibly more for particularly experienced Project Managers and they offer extensive benefits.
Please apply now if you have relevant experience and wish to be considered.
Please send your resume and portfolio