Our client are one of the most exciting players in Renewable Energy today. As part of a global Human Resources team, the EMEA Sr. HR Manager will provide operational support and leadership in all areas of Human Resources and recruitment in Europe. This integral role will be the main point of contact for any guidance and advice on HR related matters, as well as being the main driver for local HR policies and practices. Located at their EMEA headquarters in 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands, you will also support employees in Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, Poland, Italy, Austria, U.K. and other European neighbours as they grow.
The Sr. HR Manager is self-motivated to find top talent to assist the company in meeting its strategic goals and develops strong working relationships with management and employees to build and maintain the integrity of the HR department within the organisation. Duties also include employee relations, performance management, and employee benefits and compensation administration.
- Developing, revising, and recommending human resources policies and procedures to ensure compliance and best practices with the various countries in which we have staff.
- Manage local recruiting processes, from defining roles and strategizing recruiting plan, to active sourcing and determining fit (skills & culture fit), to extending offers and preparing the Employment Contracts (in consultation with country-specific legal counsel and VP of HR)
- Provide first line benefits support to employees and manage all aspects of leave administration
- Manage local onboarding and offboarding in compliance with country requirements and alignment with global processes.
- Play an active role in facilitating and supporting employee's personal development and contribute to establishing a strong coaching culture
- Advise EMEA management on the organisational development plan and contributes to the implementation of it.
- Ambassador of establishing the Enphase culture in EMEA as described in the culture play book. Is the main contact / owner related to culture initiatives and eNPS analysis and the setup of local improvement plans.
- Keep up to date on social and labour law, as well as any HR legal issues.
- Works collaboratively with individuals at all levels in the organisation in a team environment. Acts as a trusted advisor for employees in case of work related conflicts.
- Responsible for ensuring personal / professional information is accurate and maintained
- Advise and assist on corrective action matters and providing direction to management staff and team members. Member of the EMEA leadership team.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and people processes
- Other HR projects, local or global, as required.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum 8 years in a human resources capacity: recruiting, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits admin, compliance
- Talent Acquisition experience
- Experienced managing global HR functions.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Any other European language a bonus
- Good knowledge of social legislation and current HR and legal environments
- Full life cycle sales and support recruiting experience
- Enthusiastic and engaging, highly-effective communicator
- A confident professional who enjoys making an impact
- Broad exposure to compensation & benefits relevant for the local market (pensions, health insurance, etc.)
- Experience supporting a sales organisation a plus
- Experience with HRIS or Jobvite ATS a plus.