- Support a high-performing sales team to develop projects with architects, designers, builders & contractors
- Work for a company that offers a good basic salary plus the potential to earn bonuses
- Join a growing business with an inspiring leader
- Be in a role that mixes a broad range of activity
As a Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting a high-performing sales team with administrative and sales activities, supporting accounts, scheduling, inquiries, follow through, and fulfillment. You would see projects from initial concept through to completion using some of our unique and award-winning building solutions and products
- Logging of appointments, calls, and events in CRM
- Process purchase orders received from our clients
- Proactively follow up quotes
- Support with invoices and other administrative tasks
- Support the showroom with walk-ins and client visits
- Assist in the organisation and catering of product launches and events.
- Full in-depth training will be provided
- Good basic salary + bonus
- Work for a highly regarded business that trusts and respects their team
- Opportunity to join a well-known company with strong career prospects
- Be trained and developed to the highest standards
- Join a warm and friendly culture with a belief in providing exceptional service to their clients
- Previous experience in a Sales Administrator role or similar
- Ability to proactively communicate effectively at all levels
- A 'can-do' attitude with a strong willingness to learn.
- High attention to detail, with strong multitasking and organisational skills
- Experience in Salesforce will be well regarded but not essential
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client provides innovative architectural exterior solutions supporting architects, designers, builders, and developers from the residential and commercial sectors.
They proud themselves for the quality of the products they supply and their flexibility to adapt to a project's requirements. The business is well-known for customised service and proven expertise to develop clever design and aesthetics.