PROGRESS YOUR CAREER
At CSG we have a structured career path so that all our employees know exactly what they need to do to progress in their career.
- Learn from experienced recruiters
- Become a true expert in a specialist vertical market
- Work with some of the world's leading global brands with interstate and international travel
- Ongoing training & development for all levels of Consultants/ Resourcers
- Progress through our structured career pathway which allows for quarterly promotions
- Benefit from our investments in industry leading technology
- Benefit from a dedicated & experienced marketing team to help grow your brand
- Take the opportunity to relocate to one of our overseas offices
- Genuine flexible working policy, flexible on working hours and WFH
- Paid fitness lunches (2 hours to use throughout the week for fitness & exercise)
- Large kitchen area & break out areas
- Well stocked beer & wine fridges
- Team building activities & days out
- Intranet to connect our people across all of our global offices
- Regular & transparent business performance updates including quarterly reviews
- Regular staff surveys to improve our business as a place to work
- Regular fundraising activities for charities close to our colleague's hearts
As a Resourcer you will collaborate and support with a team of headhunters/ recruiters who are recruiting for mid to senior level permanent position. You will play an important role in helping to identify and deliver the best talent, ensuring candidates match the client's brief.
- Conduct headhunting campaigns to Identify talent form clients' competitors.
- Support with talent strategy services such as, Talent Pipeline, Salary surveys & Diversity & Inclusion.
- Engage in networking & referral campaigns to attract passive and active candidates.
- Proactively finding suitable candidates on LinkedIn, Seek Talent & social media.
- Sourcing, screening & conducting in depth candidate interviews.
- Advertising vacancies on Seek, LinkedIn, Broadbean and managing the responses.
- Conducting detailed references on all shortlisted candidates.
- Work strategically with the team to identify and implement talent attraction strategies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all interviewed candidates.
- Maintain and update the CRM system.
At CSG we believe there is no 'mould' for a great recruiter / resourcer, we want people to use what makes them unique; that is why a career at CSG is not black and white.
By rewarding people for their successes, ensuring they progress their careers and providing a 'feel good' culture, it is no wonder that 98% of our employees are proud to work at CSG!
We empower our people to be successful and reward them for their hard work. We give people the opportunity to reach and exceed their goals both financially and personally. While also offering some fantastic benefits to say 'well done' for your hard work and achievements.
CSG are Global Talent Experts, operate across 7 specialist sectors and take a pro-active approach to recruitment and headhunting. We place mid-level to senior level positions in over 60+ countries worldwide.
Originally established in 2003, CSG was formed from the merger of six specialist recruitment businesses in 2015, and now has over 200 employees working across six offices throughout Europe, Australia, Asia Pacific and MENA.