Our client is a global leader in Mineral Processing with over 150 assets worldwide. Due to an internal move, they are looking for a Quarry Supervisor at one of their key sites located in the Rockhampton region of Queensland. This is a key site supplying a range of industries including coal mining and agriculture. Falling under the remit of this role will be a quarry and processing facility.
- Manage day to day operation and legislative compliance activities for the plant
- Ensure the efficient and cost effective operation of the quarry and plant to meet the business demand by production of consistent quality products suitable for the market.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the plant and plant equipment to achieve expected levels of reliability.
- Ensure the company meets safety, quality and environmental standards in consultation with the Sustainability team
- 7+ years progressive experience in management role at manufacturing or mineral processing facility
- Good leadership, people management and interpersonal skills, cultural sensitivity, social competence and a strong team player
- Prior site supervisory experience ideally in mineral processing or in a related industry
- Tertiary education
- Highly motivated and results orientated
- Ability to find solutions and proactively solve problems
- Ability to manage projects and drive to completion