- Support the sales team to develop projects with architects, designers, builders & contractors
- Work for a company that offers a good basic salary plus the potential to earn 10k in bonuses
- Join a fun and exciting work culture that prides itself on work like balance
- Be part of a growing business with an inspiring leaders that offer long term career growth
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This well established and expanding business, pride themselves on their strong reputation in the design industry, delivering commercial interior solutions across Australia.
This fun and exciting work culture allows peoples to be creative, while having the opportunity to learn, have fun and develop a long-term career. They provide you with a well structured internal support team, leaving you to focus on sales!
They represent the very best in quality, innovation, durability, and sustainability to ensure they manufacture and supply ascetically pleasing, high quality products.
As a Project Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting a high performing sales team with administrative and sales activities, supporting with quotes and tenders and proactively communicating between logistics, production, design and sales departments.
Provide project support from specification through to completion
- Process quotes and tenders accurately and update quotes and business contacts in the CRM.
- Logging of appointments, calls, and events in CRM
- Support the sales team and prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Process purchase orders received from our clients
- Proactively manage commercial projects and effectively communicate with other departments such as logistics, production, design and sales.
- Support the showroom with walk-ins and client visits
- Assist in the organisation and catering of product launches and events.
- Previous experience in a Project sales Co-ordinator role or similar
- Experience within a commercial interior's product would be desired but not essential
- Ability to proactively communicate effectively at all levels, building strong relationships internally & externally
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- A 'can-do' attitude with strong willingness to learn.
- High attention to detail, with strong multitasking and organisational skills.
- Good basic salary
- Opportunity to earn $10,000 in bonuses per year
- Bonuses are paid on a only basis
- Opportunities to work interstate and overseas
- Work for highly regarded business who trusts and respects their team
- Opportunity to join a progressive company with strong career prospects
- Be trained and developed to the highest standards
- Join a warm and friendly culture with a belief in providing an exceptional service to their clients