Process Improvement Engineer
- Work for a global business that supplies to all good sectors
- Be part of an organisation that truly cares about Sustainability
- Work for a business that is 90 years in the market and is the leader in innovation and one of the largest in its sector
- Play an instrumental part in driving changes in a mature organisation
This will be a pivotal role, to ensure all plants in Australia are identifying and executing improvements in Safety, Quality, production efficiency, costs, and loss/waste reduction.
Success is measured by the ability to actively engage our manufacturing sites to achieve tangible results & to educate teams in waste elimination & continuous improvement (CI) using Lean Principles.
- Teach and utilize Lean tools to all levels of the organization (Kaizen, 6S, TPM, QCO, Standard Work, Visual Management VSM, SQDC Boards, MDI, etc.)
- Facilitate Kaizen events, follow up on action items, analyze outcomes and re-evaluate outcomes through hands-on participation
- Analyse reporting and communication of departmental key metrics related to continuous improvements, safety, and environmental outcomes
- Guide team to develop and maintain engineering competencies at the sites by coaching and mentoring to build capabilities
- Provide overall support, assistance, direction, and communication to management teams regarding CI initiatives
- Sharing best practices to drive results and capability to develop consistency
- Be an ambassador for Continues Improvement within the organisation
About the Company:
Our client is 90 years in the market and is the leader in innovation and one of the largest in its sector. They are a global manufacturer, with 8 manufacturing plants throughout Australia.
The business has sustainability as one of its main priorities and is the most awarded organisation in its sector.
- Tertiary qualification in Process Engineering or similar
- Lean Six Sigma experience is preferred
- An experienced leader capable of engaging and motivating both individuals and the team
- Proven record of being a change agent leading both cultural and EBITDA improvement outcomes in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
To be considered for this position please apply immediately