Our client is a global leader in Mineral Processing with over 170 assets worldwide. As part of their continued commitment to development and succession planning, they are looking for a Process Engineer at one of their key sites located on New Zealand's North Island. This is a key site supplying a range of industries including paper, mining and agriculture. This is a development role with the aim of investing in the successful person to progress into a key site leadership role.
- The position is responsible for the full process starting from input to mine planning considering the different raw materials, the sampling and testing of the ongoing production.
- Support the implementation of a continuous improvement program to enhance internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Responsibility for all lab equipment and management of test results and reporting fall under the remit of this role, coupled with the improvement of production processes and environmental matter.
- Within the role you will be exposed multiple projects across the site with a clear focus on continuous improvement
- Recent experience in a related field
- Understanding of Mineral Processing. The position will offer training in all operational and maintenance requirements
- Team player with good communication skills and a can do, solutions focused attitude
- Good organisation and planning skills