Our client is one of the leading meat processors in the United States and are at the forefront of Innovation, Operational Excellence and Engineering. We are now actively recruiting an experienced Plant Engineer for their site in Virginia.
- As part of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for managing the activities of the maintenance department of a large complex plant
- You will keep building and equipment in proper state of repair in order to reduce mechanical downtime and keep product flow and production lines running at maximum efficiency
- You will also be responsible for the development and implementation of maintenance systems associated with High Performing Manufacturing Organizations (Preventative/ Predictive Maintenance, TPM, etc)
- You will hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field and have 8+ years of experience in Engineering
- You will have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in a position of leadership in a similar role such as Plant Engineer, Engineering Manager or Maintenance Manager
- You will have advanced technical skills in the mechanical/electrical fields (e.g. PLCs, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, etc.) and be able to lead resource planning efforts in a large manufacturing environment.
- You will need to have a background in food manufacturing, ideally meat industry experience
Backgrounds Being Considered
Plant Engineer, Head of Engineering, Engineering Manager, Engineering Lead, Site Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Assistant Plant Engineer, Maintenance Leader, Maintenance Team Leader, Director of Engineering, Engineering Director, Director, Plant Engineering
This vacancy is being handled by Daniel Mather, a specialist meat industry recruiter at CSG Talent. For more information regarding this vacancy or to hear about similar roles we are working on, please do contact him directly on LinkedIn.
Job Title: Plant Engineer - Meat
Location: Virginia, USA
Salary: $150,000 - $155,000 + 25% bonus