Night Shift: 8am-4:30pm
Our client are a house hold name in the grocery space and they have a highly automated, sophisticated warehouse equipped to global best practice. They have a strong focus on team member safety, quality and continuous improvement whilst ensuring that customers' security of supply, quality, availability of product and value for money expectations are met.
They are committed to building an environment where all team members genuinely feel included and valued and their Code of Conduct, Values and Behaviours shape the way they operate.
- This is an all encompassing Outbound Supervisor role where you will be training, coaching, supporting and leading all team members in the area to ensure safe work practices at all times. Supervision of all day to day floor operations within the Supply Chain Outbound area.
- Co-ordinate and supervise activities to optimise the use of people and equipment resources.
- This role contributes to the development and continuous improvement of all warehouse operating procedures.
- Supervise direct report and take full responsibility for the team and functions of the Dry Goods and Crate Room. There is also a requirement to work for 1 weekend day per month.
Essential experience needed:
- Evidence of safety leadership in a Warehouse/DC environment
- Warehouse dispatch/transport experience with understanding of chain of responsibility requirements.
- Ability to work in a chiller warehouse environment
- Sound understanding of HACCP & Food Safety standards
- Good attention to detail, specifically in relation to the accuracy of paperwork
- Organised and logical thinker who can prioritise, manage time and deal with pressure in a busy Warehouse/Dispatch environment.
- Sound verbal and written communication
- Adherence to instructions, taking ownership of tasks without supervision
- Experience in the FMCG/ Short Shelf life space
- WMS experience
- Solid MS Word and Excel skills
- Analytical ability and problem solving (root cause analysis, process improvements & corrective actions)
Application: If you are interested in finding out more, simply click APPLY where James Slaven will handle your application in confidence.
PLEASE NOTE: You must already be living in Australia with full working rights to be considered for this role.