As a recruitment consultant at CSG Talent, you'll benefit from:
- 4.1 days working week (not compressed hours)
- Flexible working conditions (Choose the hours that suits you and your schedule)
- Uncapped commission structure with no threshold
- Private healthcare
- Free gym membership at a Pure Gym
- Contribution of £1,000 toward IVF costs
- Maternity leave 6 months full pay
- Paternity leave 3 weeks full pay (after probation)
- Diversity and inclusion board who is working with Women in football.
- Opportunity for a pay rise 4 x a year in quarterly
- Committed to mentoring, training, and developing every employee by working with training providers such as Women in Football to increase knowledge and awareness of a diverse workplace.
- The ability to work from home, in the office or from one of our global offices partner offices anywhere in the world.
- Access to mental health sessions
- Great spacious offices in Horsforth (Leeds), Manchester, London, Dubai, Australia
- A focus on becoming an expert in your field, with support from our in-house
marketing team to build your own personal brand and assist you in defining yourself
as an industry expert.
- The opportunity to earn company shares, which means you will benefit from our
- A great social life, culture, and fantastic team incentives, ranging from days out at
the races to holidays abroad
- Exceptional onboarding programme delivered cross-brand with additional one-to-one training, coaching, and mentoring to ensure your ongoing development throughout your career
- At HQ access to a barber on site
- At HQ showers onsite
- 200 club and benefits (Car Valeting, £150 Voucher, Presents at Birthdays)
You'll be working closely with high-performing recruiters and take complete ownership of your own vertical markets. You'll be head hunting top talent for both growing and industry leading companies on a global scale, while developing new business opportunities and building your network of industry professionals.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant, you will understand the life cycle of the recruitment process. You will be responsible for proactively delivering recruitment assignments and will manage a 360-recruitment desk or support recruiters as a resourcer as 180/270 recruitment role. You will be happy to wear the many hats that recruiters require, such as building relationships with both clients and candidates, generating candidates, and searching for new business opportunities.
You will also have access to a resource team that can support and assist with posting adverts, conducting candidate searches, pre-screen candidates and more.
- 2+ years recruitment or Sales experience
- Experience in 360-recruitment or 180- recruitment
- Experience of building long term client and candidate relationships.
- A positive and motivating attitude to your work life.
- A proven track record of success and billings
- Experienced in executive search or equivalent in an B2B sales environment would be desirable.
- Ideally prior experience of using social media, such as Linked In, and job boards
- Comfortable speaking to people on the telephone
- Confident in handling multiple projects and requests at any one time
- Self-motivated, adaptable and accountable.
- Family and welfare orientated
- Your communication and interpersonal skills are excellent.
- Competitive but egoless team players.