Manager, PMO- Montreal, Quebec.
Are you a PMO Manager with 10+ years project management leadership experience?
Do you have a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field?
Have you got strong experience in hardware/electronics product development?
Our client is a leading provider of IoT devices to the underground mining industry, focussing on communication systems, collision avoidance and artificial intelligence. Through digital transformation, their aim is to drive the safety, efficiency, and productivity of underground mining operations. This role will be based out of Montreal, Quebec.
With an exciting growth trajectory, our client is seeking a PMO (Program Management Office) Lead to join their expanding team. This role would be responsible for the management of major strategic programs and the implementation of foundations for a strong PMO. Extensive experience in product development within hardware, software and electronics is essential for this role. PMP certification will be an asset.
In this PMO Lead position, you will also be responsible for:
- Leading and growing team members of the program management office, whilst setting an example of teamwork and leadership.
- Managing product development projects with a strong focus on hardware, software, and electronics.
- Managing major strategic programs and analysing project data.
- Implementing the foundations for a strong PMO, to include project management practices.
- Overseeing diverse product development projects, working closely as a part of the senior management team.
- Plans and manages department budgets and forecasts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years' experience in project management.
- A bachelor's degree in an engineering field - ideally electronics focused.
- Experience in leading a team, demonstrating strong leadership.
- Extensive experience in product development to include software, hardware, and electronics.
- PMP certification considered an asset.
- Experience in traditional and agile project management.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch.