Our client is one of the leading food manufacturers in the United States and are at the forefront of Innovation, Operational Excellence and Engineering. We are now actively recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for their site in Iowa.
- As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will direct maintenance crews in the installation, repair and preventive maintenance of equipment used throughout the plant, facilities, utilities and powerhouse equipment.
- You will oversee the maintenance of processes in order to reduce mechanical downtime and keep product flows and production lines running at maximum efficiency.
- You will lead teams of Maintenance Mechanics & Electricians in predictive & preventative maintenance and machine repair.
- You will be responsible for the development, implementation and day to day supervision of maintenance systems, processes and documentation associated with efficient and High Performing Manufacturing Organizations (Prevention and Predictive Maintenance, TPM, SOP's, Safety, etc.).
- You will ensure maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner and work closely with Production to schedule and accomplish equipment and facility repairs.
- You will have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus 2+ years of related experience or 4 years of years of maintenance or process/project engineering experience
- If no High School Diploma or GED, you will have 4 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment and a minimum of 2 years related experience leading or supervising others.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering and previous leadership experience is preferred.
- You will have advanced technical skills in ammonia refrigeration, high pressure boiler, compressed air, mechanical and electrical fields (e.g. PLCs, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, etc.)
- You will have thorough knowledge of maintenance systems, work order processes, preventive/predictive maintenance, TPM, inventory and scheduling software, preferred.
Backgrounds Being Considered
Maintenance Supervisor, Engineering Supervisor, Maintenance Team Leader, Engineering Team Leader, Maintenance Supervisor, Engineering Supervisor, Maintenance Manager, Engineering Manager
This vacancy is being handled by Daniel Mather, a specialist food industry recruiter at CSG Talent. For more information regarding this vacancy or to hear about similar roles we are working on, please do contact him directly on LinkedIn.
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Iowa, USA
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 + 10% bonus