- Are you a showroom consultant looking to step up into a BDM role?
- $75-$80k Basic salary, plus an uncapped commission structure OTE $120-125
- $15k car allowance
- Work for a business that genuinely cares about their employers with excellent opportunities to personally develop your skill set
- Join a growing team with inspirational leaders who you can learn from
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This well established and expanding business, pride themselves on their strong reputation in the design industry, delivering commercial interior solutions across Australia.
This fun and exciting work culture allows peoples to be creative, while having the opportunity to learn, have fun and develop a long-term career. They provide you with a well structured internal support team, leaving you to focus on sales!
They represent the very best in quality, innovation, durability, and sustainability to ensure they manufacture and supply ascetically pleasing, high quality products.
As a junior BDM, you will contribute to the successes of the Melbourne team. You will build, develop and engage relationships with the leading architects & Interior designers, and follow the project through to completion, ensuring that you build a solid project pipeline of commercial projects.
Full in-depth training will be provided.
- To develop specifications with Architects & Interior designers for Commercial projects
- Network effectively and support; Architects, Designers, Consultants, Builders, Contractors and End Users to ensure you forge strong relationships
- Advise, support and consult on recommendations on product selections
- Plan, create and conduct product presentations to Architect & Designers
- Provide and update samples books within Architect practices while educating them on how the products can add value
- Build, develop and grow a strong project pipeline of specifications
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally you will be a showroom consultant within the interiors segment such as: wall panels, ceilings, furniture, flooring, bathrooms, Kitchens, surfaces, stone, tiles, tapware, interiors
- You should have a desire to progress into a field based role
- A passion for design and architecture
- Must be honest, dependable person who values being part of a collaborative team
- organised, methodical and pride themselves on customer services