Are you looking for a great stepping stone into HR and the opportunity to work at one of the largest food manufacturing plants on the planet? If so, read on!
Our client is one of the leading food manufacturers globally and are at the forefront of Innovation and Operational Excellence.
The Human Resources team at this plant in South Eastern North Carolina is searching for an ambitious person to join their everyday mission to discover, hire, and retain great talent.
You will be at the forefront for positive employee relations, performance management, and the focal point for benefits/compensation.
- You will provide general human resource assistance to the plant which may include recruiting, selection and staffing, employment and personnel documentation, job evaluation, compensation, and/or benefits.
- This position performs complex duties requiring independent judgment and coordination in one or more areas of a comprehensive human resource operation.
- You will hold a Bachelor's degree, ideally in a related field and have 2+ years of experience in Human Resources
- You will have knowledge of employment law practices and some experience in the administration of benefits, compensation, and other programs.
- You will be competent using Microsoft Excel, Word Processing, and Power Point and ideally experience with a recruiting system, such as iCims, and knowledge of SAP HRIS is preferred.
Backgrounds Being Considered
HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources Coordinator, HR Coordinator, Human Resources Assistant, HR Assistant
This vacancy is being handled by Daniel Mather, a specialist food industry recruiter at CSG Talent. For more information regarding this vacancy or to hear about similar roles we are working on, please do contact him directly on LinkedIn.