Demand Planner - Global FMCG
Our client are a well established global FMCG business. Their leading brands and technologies, along with their high-performing team will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. The opportunity at this business will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within a vibrant, diverse culture innovation and collaboration.
This role offers a hybrid work from home setup with 3 days in the office an 2 at home.
Salary: up to $110k plus Super, depending on experience.
The role is accountable for developing demand plans in collaboration with the wider business team and customers. The key objective is to improve the accuracy of our demand plan to increase customer service levels and increased efficiency of the supply chain.
- Lead monthly demand and planning review with National Business Managers and highlight main deviations.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Report of KPIs for supply and demand performance.
- Documents planning principles, guidelines and user manuals and improve quality of inputs of the supply and demand planning process
- SAP APO Demand Planning set up and data maintenance
- Actively participate in Product Lifecycle Management - develop inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years exprience in Demand Planning
- Background in demand/supply planning or complex analytical and numerical roles
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence others
- Experience using SAP is an advantage
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting systems essential
If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
To apply for this role simply click APPLY where James Slaven will handle your application in confidence.