BDM - NSW
CSG Talent has an opportunity for a candidate with a background in structured cabling to join a global leader in connectivity solutions. This role will focus on driving new business and is a home-based position.
- Identify and convert new business opportunities.
- Mentor and develop relationships with consultants, distributors, end-users and installers.
- Create and execute your own sales plan for the designated territory.
- Liaise with technical support teams to ensure all enquiries are handled and work with customer service for effective + accurate pricing and delivery.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a proven sales background and happy to work in a predominantly business development focused role.
- Structured cabling experience.
- Is able to work with end-users, distributors, consultants and installers.
- A distribution background will be highly regarded, as the route to market is through key distributors.
- Must be prepared to travel to visit customers when required.
If you have the required skills and ambition to further your career in a market leader, please apply. Applicants must be living and have full working rights in Australia. Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.