- $110,000 - $132,000 Package
- Transport Infrastructure
A leading global civil consultancy has engaged CSG Talent in Brisbane, with a considerable reach and reputation for offering clients high-quality design and construction management solutions. They have over 100 years of history and work on many of the best structural and civil projects in Australia and globally. They have demonstrated steady growth over the last few years, having doubled the Brisbane office in size to do the same over the next 2-3 years.
You will report to the Structural Team Leader and work on bridge projects within the Transport Infrastructure team. You will be mentored by one of the industry-leading experts in this field, with over 24 years of experience working on the most challenging projects in Australia and the UK. More importantly, he is incredibly approachable and supportive.
- Experience in the design of bridge projects, ideally within QLD to TMR standards.
- Experience working to AS 5100 standards.
- Experience working across a few projects simultaneously.
- Proactively report project updates to the Project Leader.
- Able to identify and share opportunities for improvement or potential areas of concern.
- Adapts well to change, including responding to project changes at short notice.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Structural Engineering degree or similar.
- Experience with systems such as Spacegass, Etabs, Structural Toolkit.
- Ability to perform structural calculations.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the structural engineering.
- Flexible working options
- Great office location
- Tailored training and development programs
Please click to apply, and our Civil Engineering team will review your CV. You can also get in touch with Garry Hart directly to speak about your career via email at: OR 0431 521 926
"Structural engineer" OR "senior structural engineer" OR "engineer" OR "structural bridge engineer" OR "senior structural bridge engineer" OR "bridge engineer" OR "senior bridge engineer"