They are looking for a BIM Manager who has 5+ years production experience in design, drafting or engineering and 2+ exposure to Digital Engineering who is passionate about the work they do.
- Studio based 5 days per week.
- Excellent Salary and package.
- In depth working knowledge of authoring tools such as Revit, BIM360, BIM standards and coordination tools Navisworks.
BIM Manager Requirements;
- Contribute to upgrade and development strategies for the BIM implementation effort
- Create plan for implementation
- Execute plan, install software, create templates, provide training, initiate pilot project
- Demonstrate company's BIM success by evaluating goals that were established
- Report to Head of BIM on the Projects status regarding BIM Implementation.
- Produce presentations showing the successful BIM projects and the projects challenges faced during BIM
- Act as the main contact for Building Information Modeling (BIM) between all Stakeholders
- Organize weekly BIM meetings with the client representatives and other external consultants
- Support project standards coordination with clients
- BIM Project set up
- Report on the project's current and projected state regarding BIM implementation
- Work closely with the project teams reporting requirements and agreements from BIM coordination meetings
- Prepare and develop the BIM Execution Plan along with the Head of BIM, Project Manager, and
- Define the level of detail for each project phase.
- BIM Content Development approvals for the
- Update BIM QA/QC plan to suite client requirements if
- Conduct Clash-detection and conflict resolution for all
- Creates integrated models for visual coordination during coordination
- Validate Browser Organization and Naming Conventions and Project Folder locations.
- Train and oversee day to day activities of the design team to ensure BIM Standards are maintained in the creation of the architectural Revit model
- Provide Revit Architecture Fundamental and Intermediate training to staff
- Attend conferences, seminars and workshops for BIM, bringing back learning and disseminated and the information to appropriate teams
BIM Manager Expectations;
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Analytical, systematic approach to task
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimum guidance
- Must maintain exceptional work ethics
- Must be self-starter and possess the driver to pursue continued education on BIM
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.