Are you interested in joining a leading offshore wind renewable energy company as a Bid Manager?
You can have a real, positive impact by delivering strategic approaches to win bids that help drive growth and innovation in the renewable energy industry, particularly within the rapidly expanding offshore wind sector.
As Bid Manger you will:
- Prepare and ensure on-time delivery of high quality, detailed and comprehensive technical and commercial bid proposals that are compliant with solicitation requirements and responsive to the interests of state agencies and relevant stakeholders.
- Lead and be responsible for the identification and implementation of strategic levers that increase the competitiveness of bid proposals.
- Determine and implement how projects can maximize scoring against solicitation criteria (e.g., price factors, project viability, in-state environmental and economic benefits, etc.).
- Support preparation of key decision materials for executive review of bid proposals.
- Coordinate and engage with relevant stakeholders, including state agencies, environmental and labor organizations, and academic institutions, to develop programs to be implemented in bid proposals.
- Manage post-bid lessons learned process, provide support to post-bid state evaluation process, and support offtake negotiations.
- Travel between EnBW offices as well as travel to and from project facilities.
For the role of Bid Manager, you require:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, project management, business administration, or related fields; master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years in commercial/business development role, including at least 1-2 years in renewable energy sector.
- Track record of relevant professional experience in projects, preferably in large renewable energy, including management of bids/tenders and leading work within business development projects.
- Experience managing and coordinating large interdisciplinary teams, including both internal and external subject matter experts in permitting, engineering and supply chain.
- General understanding of power markets and offshore wind, including cost drivers and key risks and opportunities, is preferred.
If you are interested in this Bid Manager opportunity, contact me directly at +441134166427 or apply within.