Our client is one of the leading food manufacturers in the world and are at the forefront of Innovation and Operational Excellence. We are now actively recruiting an experienced Assistant Plant Controller for one of their plants in South Eastern, North Carolina .
- Reporting to the Plant Controller, you will work with them in directing the accounting support to the production facility.
- Responsibilities include cost accounting, inventory control, accounts payable, payroll, billing, and preparation of plant financial and other control reports.
- You will support the maintenance of manufacturing, inventory and finished goods ledgers and cost accounting activities
- You will also compile and analyze operating performance reports
- You will hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field and have 5+ years of experience in finance or accounting
- You will have knowledge of Accounting software, Contact Management systems, Inventory software, manufacturing software, and Microsoft Office, specifically advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including use of Pivot Tables and analytical tools.
- You will have strong leadership skills and a solid understanding of cost accounting concepts.
- SAP experience, preferred
- You will also have solid mathematical and analytical skills.
- You will have a background in a manufacturing environment, ideally from the food or meat industry
Backgrounds Being Considered
Assistant Plant Controller, Plant Controller, Plant Accountant, Site Accountant, Site Controller, Operational Controller, Accounting Supervisor, Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate Controller, Business Controller, Plant Accounting Manager
This vacancy is being handled by Daniel Mather, a specialist food industry recruiter at CSG Talent. For more information regarding this vacancy or to hear about similar roles we are working on, please do contact him directly on LinkedIn.
Job Title: Assistant Plant Controller - Food
Location: North Carolina (South Eastern), USA
Salary: $100,000 - $110,000 + 15% bonus