A&D Specification Sales
- Attractive Salary $100-$130k basic + Bonuses + Package
- Drive, develop, and grow, specifications with leading architects, designers, builders, contractors, and more
- Join a long-standing, well-established business that has a strong market share
- Promote a luxury, innovative and design lead product range
The A&D Specification Sales is a newly created role due to the increased demand and workload. The role will target architects and building companies to secure commercial & Residential projects. You will present a range of customised solutions and will follow the project from conception through to completion dealing with various stakeholders and influencers.
- To gain specification projects with Architects, Designers, builders, contractors, and building companies to secure a range of Commercial & Residential projects
- Target emerging projects by gathering market intelligence and presenting our solutions to the A&D community
- Manage project sales from specification through to delivery
- Advise, consult, and provide recommendations to clients
- Plan, prepare and conduct product presentations to Architect & Designers
- Build, develop and grow a strong project pipeline of specifications
- Experience in selling external architectural products to A&D and Construction Companies in commercial and/or residential sectors
- Previous experience specifying customised, technical solutions is an advantage
- Must be proactive, organised, methodical, and pride themselves on exceptional customer services
- A collaborative attitude and passion for the industry as well as a willingness to step up or help support the team when needed
About the Company
Our client provides innovative architectural exterior solutions supporting architects, designers, builders, and developers from the residential and commercial sectors.
They proud themselves for the quality of the products they supply and their flexibility to adapt to a project's requirements. The business is well-known for customised service and proven expertise to develop clever design and aesthetics.